Moving technical professionals
Your career is our job. Moteq’s history dates back to 1997. Since then our key activity has been to locate and attract the best jobs for our talented technical professionals. Highly educated technical talent with a degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, high tech, civil and building engineering are more than welcome to learn more about our services.
Why choose Moteq?
- Proven technical expertise à optimum access to the right technical employers. We are happy to introduce you to former or current Moteq employees providing some ‘real life’ experiences
- One application to Moteq à gateway tot many relevant employers in your field of interest
- 95% permanent jobs à most contracts start on a temporary basis but are almost always converted to permanent employment with one of our client-employers
- Contract guaranteed à our people receive a solid employment contract at least for the duration of one year
- Located in Amsterdam, Hengelo and Utrecht à your perfect job always nearby
The Moteq way
- Accurate à your personal Moteq consultant fully focusing on your ambitions and career wishes
- Always feedback à within 24 hours if possible
- With your permission only à of course, we only introduce you to the companies you have selected and only with your consent
For the best technical careers
Contact us for all technical jobs in the broad field of Engineering (Automotive, Machine & Equipment Construction, Production & Manufacturing), Electronics, Mechatronics, (Petro)chemical, Process Engineering, Industrial Services, Aerospace, Shipbuilding, Civil Engineering, High Tech, Energy, Oil & Gas, Construction & Architecture. Besides these we also offer opportunities in related fields such as Applied Physics, System Engineering and Industrial Engineering Management.
To build long term relationships between our clients and international technicians, Moteq is registered with the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Service) and therefore a ‘Knowledge Migrant Employer’.
Get to know us?
Please feel free to contact us!
Moteq Amsterdam: 020 607 77 66 and ask for Anton van der Weijden
Moteq Hengelo: 074 250 85 77 and ask for Ferry van de Rhee
Moteq Utrecht: 030 214 53 50 and ask for Frank Nijhof